If you have a smartphone device that runs an Android operating system, you will notice that it comes with a default Android keyboard input method. This keyboard is very much like a QWERTY keyboard except that it is a software base. Some manufacturers like Motorola HTC or Samsung would add an additional version for their own input method to allow the support of other languages and bring more features.
Here is a simple way of how you can change the keyboard and input method on the Samusng Galaxy S 3.You can change the Text Input Method from one of the two methods in the tutorial below:
A. From Settings Menu:
1. First, press the Home key.
2. Next, tap on the Menu button.
3. Then choose Settings.
4. Now, tap on the Language and input pane.
5. Select the Default option.
6. Here, feel free to choose an input method you wish to use among the available options on the screen.
B. From the Text Input field:
1. From the screen where you are typing your text/note/email/message, launch the Notifications screen by tapping and drag the Status bar down to the bottom of the screen.
2. Next, touch on the Select input method button.3. Here, tap to select an input method you wish to use among the available options on the screen.