Simple steps showing you how to remove pictures from the Samsung Galaxy S 3.
Once you have figured out that your phone memory is overload with tons of images, music and unnecessary apps, you can remove some of the bigger picture file on your phone memory to avoid running out of space. Follow these steps below to know how:
1. First, press on the Apps icon on any of your five Home screens.
2. Tap on Gallery app.
3. Here select the folder that contains the pictures you want to remove.
- You can also delete an entire folder by press and hold on that folder for a while.
4. Now, long press on each picture icon until you see that icon is highlighted with blue color.
5. You can repeat this procedure with another picture that you want to delete.
6. Then, select the Trash can icon.
7. Finally, hit the OK button to exit your setup.