Did you know that many website uses internet cookies to keep track of all the places you have visited via your web browser? So, if you don’t want those web sites to keep track of your actions, simply delete all those internet cookies on your Galaxy S III device periodically.
Deleting cookies can also be helpful in some cases when a website uses them to determine if you have already joined in on an offer. Doing this, you can try to have that website to give you the same offer again.
To clear the cookies on your Samsung Galaxy S III, do these followings:
1. First, go back to your Home screen by hitting the Home key.
2. Then tap the Apps icon to see the application list.
3. Next, start your Internet app.
4. Here, press the Menu key.
5. Then select the Settings pane to bring all the setup features.
6. Next hit Privacy and security option.
7. Scroll down till you see Clear all cookie data option, tap to select it.
8. You phone will now ask if you really want to clear all of the cookie data. Simply tap OK and all of the internet cookies will be deleted.
Note: deleting cookies will also remove stored username and password. So the next time you visit a site like Facebook, you will be prompt to re-enter the login username and password.