When you connect your Samsung Galaxy S 3 to the computer using the USB cable, there are a couple of modes you could choose. Depending on your PC, the connection mode is automatically selected from MTP, PTP, or Mass Storage Device. If you are struggling with setting the USB connection mode on your Galaxy S 3, follow these steps to know how:
1. First, insert one end of the USB cable into your Galaxy’s USB slot.
2. Then, plug the other end of the USB cable into your computer’s USB port.
3. You should see the Connected as a media device message displayed in the Status bar.
4. Now, tap and drag down the Status bar.
5. Next, select Connected as a media device.
6. Finally, place a tick to one of these followings USB connection mode below:
- Media device (MTP).
- Camera (PTP).