Solved: Learn how to insert SIM card into the Samsung Galaxy S.
If you have recently purchase the Samsung Galaxy S, then before you can start using it, you must insert the SIM card into the device. Once the device has the sim it can then start to communicate to the data provider network. Here's how:
1. First flip your phone over so that it is facing down.
2. Then carefully remove the back cover. Use your finger to push the clip at the bottom of the phone to pop out the cover.
3. Next remove the battery out of its compartment.
4. Then now carefully insert the SIM card into the SIM tray.
5. Next put the battery back.
6. Finally close the back cover and start the phone.