There comes a time you will need to make some adjustment of your HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE’s Camera and video settings, for example: the camera will automatically shoot an image when it detects smile, or adding GPS location in your photo, etc.
If you would like to learn how to make those adjustments, following our mini guide below to know how:
1. First, go back to HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE’s Home screen.
2. Then press on Camera app.
3. Next, select the Settings icon on the Viewfinder screen.
4. Here you can change either the basic camera or video settings or one of the followings:
- Adjust the review duration to set how long a captured photo or video will appear on the Review screen before the camera changes back to the Viewfinder screen.
- Setup your camera to automatically capture an image when your subject smiles (this is only available in photo mode).
- Geo-tag photos to store GPS location in your shot images (this is only available in photo mode).
- Configure the ISO level. If you want to shoot images in low light conditions, select a higher ISO level for better results.
- Setup your phone to automatically upload photos to a social network like Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter (this is only available in photo mode).You can also adjust the upload frequency, select the album to upload to, and set the privacy level as your requirements.