Here is a procedure of how you could perform a hard reset on the T-Mobile GX2 LG.
If you got a problem with your phone and that it is not functioning correctly, you could try to reset it and bring all the settings back to factory default settings.
Note: by performing the below steps you could erase all the data such as contacts, musics, photos and other datas on the device memory. Ensure you backup these datas if you want to use it again.
To reset data on your device you could try Settings > Privacy > Factory Data Reset. The options from these screens will reset your device back to the facotory setting. Depending on what option you select you could lost your data.
Reset your phone:
1. Go to Settings.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Select Factory Data reset.
4. Select Reset Phone.
5. Select Erase Everything.
Reset using hardware key
1. Turn off the phone by pulling out the battery and put it back in.
2. Press and hold the Down Volume button.
3. Then press and hold on the Power button until you see the device switch on.
4. An on-screen instruction shall appears, and offer you the options to Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock. Use the Down Volume key and select Clear Storage.
5. Next press the let go of the Power button.
6. Confirm your choice by select Yes or No. Using the Volume key to make your selection.
Your T-Mobile GX2 LG should now start to reset.