Solved: How to hard reset the Samsung Wave 723 and fix any issue you may have with your device.
The Samsung Wave 723 uses an Bada OS, it able to play downloadable games, GPS, Java apps, play mp3 and YouTube. It has 14 hours talk time with 90MB internal memory and can support microSD of up to 16GB.
If you have an issue with the Wave 723 and it is not responding to your command, frozen, application stucks or all the settings has been going bizard then you could try to reset it. Here's how:
1. Turn off the device.
3. Now with the keypad/dial pad, key in the secret code *2767*3855#. The phone now start the reset process and will display a message.
4. Now wait for the phone to start up again.
5. Then turn off the device and insert the SIM card.
6. Update the device firmware if neccessary.
Learn how to reset device data back to factory setting:
1. Go to the home screen.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Then scroll down the screen and tap on Reset.
4. Tap on Select All to reset everything.
5. Then tap on Reset button at the bottom on the left hand corner.
6. Put in the password twice if require. The default is 0000.
7. Type on Done.
You device should now begin to reset itself.
Please note that this action will cause you to lose all data, these includes photos, music files, video files, contacts, call history and etc. If these data is important then you should backup those data before executing the above steps.