Learn how you can perform a hard reset on the Samsung Galaxy Gio.
If your phone is stucked or not responding then you could the below steps:
Here's how you can start:
Key in *2767*3855# and dial it.
1. Turn off the device. If it is stuck then try to pull out the battery for a minute and then put it back in.
2. Press down the HOME key and the POWER button.
3. Then release the Power button.
4. Now a menu appear give you the options to Fastbook, Recovery, Clear Storage, and Simlock. Select Clear Storage. Use the Volume Down button to navigate the menu.
5. Then press and release the Power button.
6. Finally wait for your device to reboot.
Once the Samsung Galaxy Gio restarted it should now go back to the default factory setting.
This option of reset can be done via the settings menu. If your device is still operational, you could try this method.
1. Open Settings.
2. Select Privacy.
3. Choose Factory Data Reset.
4. Select Reset phone.
5. Finally select Erase Everything.