Learn how you could perform a hard reset on the Samsung C3750 Slider.
When you run into problem with your device, such as the right tone not working correctly, or the vibration is not working as it should. You could try to reset your phone back to the default factory setting.
1. Turn off the device.
2. Carefully take out the SIM card.
3. Now with the keypad/dial pad, key in the secret code *2767*3855#. The phone now start the reset process and will display a message.
4. Now wait for the phone to start up again.
5. Then turn off the device and insert the SIM card.
6. Update the device firmware if neccessary.
Learn how to reset device data back to factory setting:
1. Go to the home screen.
2. Tap on Settings.
3. Then scroll down the screen and tap on Reset.
4. Tap on Select All to reset everything.
5. Then tap on Reset button at the bottom on the left hand corner.
6. Put in the password twice if require. The default is 0000.
7. Type on Done.