It is no fun when you just bought the Panasonic Eluga Android smartphone and it has crashed and now you need to know how to hard reset it. No worries, resetting your device is not so hard, and most of the time your problem should goes away.
Note: If you have any valueable personal data you wish to keep, make sure you back them up first before attempting to perform the reset.
1. Go back to the Home screen.
2. Next tap on the application list.
3. Select Settings.
4. Then choose Privacy.
5. Next tap on Factory data reset.
6. Then select Reset phone. If you want to wipe out all data on the SD card then make sure the checkbox Erase USB storage is ticked.
7. Next follow the onscreen instruction to finish off the process.
Wait for the Panasonic Eluga to restart.
The specification for this device is quiet impressive at the time of this writing.
If this sound like your device go ahead and reset it.