When this is not going as expected on the Huawei Mercury Android phone, you cold hard reset it back to the factory default settings.
If your device is frozen and not responding then you could try the below steps, however if you still can operating your phone then you could also try the soft reset.
Note: make sure you backup all your personal data before carry out the below steps.
1. Go back to the Home screen.
2. Next tap on the application list.
3. Select Settings.
4. Then choose Privacy.
5. Next tap on Factory data reset.
6. Then select Reset phone. If you want to wipe out all data on the SD card then make sure the checkbox Erase USB storage is ticked.
7. Next follow the onscreen instruction to finish off the process.
1. Turn your device over and take out the battery for around 15 seconds and then place it back into the device.
2. Now simultaneously press VOLUME UP + POWER button all at the same time until you feel the phone vibrates.
3. Now a menu comes up and you could select Wipe data / Factory to Reset.
Using the secret code
Pull up the dial pad and then keyin the code below to retrieve your desire result.
##258741 Hard Reset / Full Restore
##147852 Test Mode
##5674165485 NAM SETTING & HARDWARE TEST
##1168453865 NAM SETTING & HARDWARE TEST
#8746846549 NAM SETTING & HARDWARE TEST
##8541221619 NV OR RUIM
##3515645631 monitoring debug