When you need to hard reset the Samsung S5690 Galaxy Xcover device because it is performing poorly then you can try these detail instructions.
Warning: Before you start, ensure you have backup all your data as the below steps will erase all you data including contacts, messages, media file and etc.
Dial a Reset
1. Open the keypad and dial in *2767*3855#.
2. Then tap on the Dial key.
When you want to sell your phone then you could try the soft reset.
1. Go to the Home screen.
2. Open the application list.
3. Next tap on Settings.
4. Tap on Privacy.
5. Now you can choose Factory data reset.
6. Next tap on the Reset Phone button.
Now wait for your device initiate the restart process.
1. Press the Power button to turn off the unit.
2. Press and hold down the Volume Down button located on the side of the device, then press the Power button and release it.
3. The phone should start with a menu present a list of options.
4. Use the Volume Down button and navigate to the Clear Storage option.
5. Then press on the Power button.
5. Select Yes to confirm your choice of selection.
Your Samsung Galaxy Xtreme S5690 will now reset back to factory default settings and all your data will be erased.
Leave a comment and tell us what works and what's not for you.