Before you device to pass on your Samsung Galaxy Pocket to some one else bcause you are selling it, you should hard reset it first.
Hard Reset the device will cause it to erase all your personal data, that way a stranger that you are selling the phone to, won't know anything about you. Your contacts, login and password will also be removed.
Solution 1: Hardware key
1. First, power off your phone.
2. Press VOLUME UP + HOME key simultaneously, then press POWER key.
3. When the menu comes up, select Factory data reset, use the VOLUME DOWN key for navigation, and HOME key for selection.
4. Then Confirm your action.
If your device is unresponding, press the POWER/Lock key for more then 10 seconds and then release it. You should see the device reboot. Now if you want you could reset it via the menu settings.
1. Go back to the Home screen.
2. Next tap on the application list.
3. Select Settings.
4. Then choose Privacy.
5. Next tap on Factory data reset.
6. Then select Reset phone. If you want to wipe out all data on the SD card then make sure the checkbox Erase USB storage is ticked.
7. Next follow the onscreen instruction to finish off the process.
You could also use the code to reset the device.
1. On the dial pad put in *2767*3855#.
If you want to use the data from this phone again, ensure you have backed them up first before carry out the hard reset of the Samsung Galaxy Pocket.