When you have an issue with the Motorola Droid Razr device, you could reset it back to factory default setting.
We will show you two methods of how you could achieve this. You can do it through the hardware key or the setting menu.
Note: Before resetting the device you should backup all your data, as there is a possiblity that you could lose all your data, such as contacts, media file, images and etc.
1. Go back to the Home screen.
2. Next tap on the application list.
3. Select Settings.
4. Then choose Privacy.
5. Next tap on Factory data reset.
6. Then select Reset phone. If you want to wipe out all data on the SD card then make sure the checkbox Erase USB storage is ticked.
7. Next follow the onscreen instruction to finish off the process.
Wait for the Razr to reboot.
1. Turn off the phone.
2. Press VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN + POWER KEY for a few seconds.
3. From the Boot options screen, use the VOLUME DOWN key to navigate to the next option, then select the Recovery by using the VOLUME UP key.
4. When you see the Motorola logo screen, press the VOLUME UP + VOLUME DOWN key.
5. On the next screen, press the VOLUME DOWN key to go to the Wipe data / factory reset option, then use the POWER key to select that option.
6. Press VOLUME DOWN key to select YES - delete all user data. Then Press the POWER key.
7. When prompted for a reboot, press the POWER key.8. Wait for the Motorola Rarz to reboot.