Here is a simple way you can use to replace the broken remote car key of the Toyota RAV4.
We use the car key almost every day and as the result they are prone to getting damage sooner or later. If the shell has snap off you could purchase the replacement cheaply online and then replace it.
1. First go to the online store and order the replacement part for the Toyota RAV4. You can get it here:
New 3-Pack 2 Buttons Key Case Shell for Toyota Rav4 Remote No Chips Inside (CLBT/C/245/2002 DENSO1512V)
2. Once you have got the replacement part, simply use a screw driver and open the plastic cover of the old remote key.
3. Now transper the electronic chip over to the new shell.
4. Next close the new shell and screw it in tightly.
5. Finally you can bring the blank key to the locksmith and ask they to cut the duplicate copy. It should just cost you a few dollars to do so.